Last updated on April 4th, 2019 at 06:00 am
Today’s email announces, “We have a world of entertainment on board for you.”
Well, only 31 days left before we board the ship in Miami.
In fact, only 30 days before I catch the plane to Florida. Want to be there the day before we board so that we don’t have to worry about a late flight.
So, we go online and check out the links to all of the onboard entertainment. Can you imagine it? We will be enjoying dinner and a show every night while on our cruise. Wow!!! That’s living.
But, back to the check list and planning.
- Arranged for transportation to Sacramento International Airport on the 14th, check!
- Shuttle service booked from Fort Lauderdale to Miami on the 14th, check!
- Room booked at Miami on the 14th, check!
- Get out the luggage and start laying out the clothes in the spare bedroom, check!
We will be staying at the Holiday Inn at the Port of Miami. Looking forward to having a leisurely evening, strolling around the port, and having a nice dinner overlooking the water.
We are counting down the weeks!
Turning Dreams into Memories,
One Vacation at a Time.
As you might guess, this document is a compilation of information from our travels as well as from other travelers. I hope it has been of value to you. Check out the important links below.
- Packing Checklist
- Parent Authorization Letter For Unaccompanied Minors
- Medical Treatment Authorization Letter
- Travel With Minors – Permission Letter
Don’t hesitate to email us when you return from your trip with any suggestions that will make this document better for you and your fellow travelers!
You may also want to visit our Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/TeamEdwardsTravel