Last updated on April 4th, 2019 at 05:58 am
It is Friday, April 13th. I catch my flight to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow morning, but I am not worried at all. I followed my check list and I am ready to go.
ONE WAKE-UP AND I AM ON MY WAY!!!
A year’s worth of planning and it is almost time to take our cruise of a lifetime.
I guess I better get my checklist out and go over everything one last time..
- Finalize packing, check!
- Confirm flight times and print out boarding passes, check!
- Confirm shuttle service, check!
- Confirm hotel reservations, check!
- Make sure to put your passports, confirmation paperwork and cruise docs in carry-on, check!
- Set alarm and go to sleep.
I am still wondering about staying in touch. I have read everything that I can find, but I still wonder. I know that we will purchase a package of minutes of computer time so that we can stay in touch. Don’t expect my cell phone to work as anything but a camera until we make it to Puerto Vallarta. I have put everything that I need to have handy in my carry-on bag: Tickets, passports, confirmations, cruise docs, money, meds, cameras, books, e-reader, chargers, etc…
Turning Dreams into Memories,
One Vacation at a Time.
As you might guess, this document is a compilation of information from our travels as well as from other travelers. I hope it has been of value to you. Check out the important links below.
- Packing Checklist
- Parent Authorization Letter For Unaccompanied Minors
- Medical Treatment Authorization Letter
- Travel With Minors – Permission Letter
Don’t hesitate to email us when you return from your trip with any suggestions that will make this document better for you and your fellow travelers!
You may also want to visit our Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/TeamEdwardsTravel